How Can We Help?
Refinancing a Home - The Process
You may wish to refinance an existing home to take advantage of changes in interest rates, to unlock some of the equity on your home, or to reduce your monthly cash flow requirements.
Generally speaking, refinancing involves arranging mortgage refinancing with your bank or lender. Your lawyers will perform these tasks:
- Prepare required mortgage documents for your lender(s)
- Search the title of the property, if necessary
- Obtain bank statements, payout values and administration fees
- Obtain title insurance, if necessary
- Arrange for closing, signatures of parties and release of funds