How Can We Help?
New job, new friends, new city – relocating can be a big transition in your life and that of your family. The success of your relocation relies in part on the ability of your real estate lawyer to efficiently close both deals – the sale of your home and the purchase of your new home.
When timing is everything, our experience counts at Guertin Lawyers. As an approved law firm for Brookfield Global Relocation Services for Canadian government, military and RCMP relocations, we work closely with you and with your agent to ensure the success of both transactions. You can have confidence that one of our lawyers is handling both transactions directly, and you can effectively plan your relocation with:
- No-surprise pricing. We have fixed fees for purchases and sales. See Our Prices for more detail.
- No-charge conversations. We won't charge you for each phone call or meeting you have with us – it's all part of the service in our fixed pricing.
- Information and education. Since your last move, you may have forgotten many of the steps and details that must be attended to during a real estate transaction. Drawing on an 80-year tradition, we've collected much of the information you'll need in the Tools & Information section of this website. And, our door is open to you throughout the sale and purchase processes.
- Exceptional client services. With a lawyer, mortgage finance consultant, and full staff trained in all aspects of real estate transactions, your questions will be answered and your needs addressed quickly and accurately.
This web site includes all the information you'll need to get started on your purchase and sale with Guertin Lawyers today, including:
- The steps involved in purchasing a home and selling a home.
- The unique aspects of purchasing a condo.
- A Cost Calculator to help you estimate the costs of your purchase and your mortgage.
- A Dual Transaction Checklist, which you should complete prior to meeting with us.
Contact us to receive a straightforward quotation and make an appointment.