Real Estate Lawyer Services
Buying, Selling or Refinancing a Home: How We Help
Chances are, your current real estate event marks a significant change in your life – change that may affect your financial situation, your lifestyle, your family and more.
At Guertin Lawyers, we understand that your purchase or sale is more than just a transaction. We are committed to quality client service so that no matter what type of real estate deal you are experiencing, we will ensure that you have the information you need, that you know the fixed cost of our services up front, and that your needs will always be handled directly by one of our lawyers.
Because we have focused our practice on real estate law, we are well positioned to help ensure that your deal goes smoothly – be it your first home purchase, a dual transaction, downsizing, a condominium purchase, relocating, sale or refinancing.
Guertin Lawyers has an 80-year tradition of ensuring:
- Your purchase or sale closes efficiently and you receive exceptional client service.
- Our title searches are thorough and we resolve deficiencies in your title to the property.
- You will not inherit substantial utility account arrears or other historical problems with your new property.
- Your ownership interest is protected through title insurance, where appropriate.
- You know the full cost of the transaction, including tax adjustments and closing fees.
- You fully understand your rights, obligations and any special clauses that may be relevant to your purchase or sale.